Parents with lactose intolerant babies have been benefitted greatly by the introduction of the Goat Milk Infant Formula. Some infants might be allergic to even the proteins that might be found in cow’s milk and other dairy products that could have affected the lives of young and busy parents. But their boon has been the Goat Milk formula that is extremely lactose intolerant friendly and is safe for babies especially infants who are been given this supplement instead of breast milk.
Market forthe Formula:
Goat milk formula is a rising product that is enjoying a growing market.At present, it has its highest market share in North America, which is then followed by the Asia Pacific regions. The Europe Goat Milk Infant Formula Market is also finally has a market presence in the European Regions. There has been a sudden increase in the demand for goat milk infant formula because of the increasing number of cases for lactose intolerance and the harmful nature of commercial formula.
Advantages of Goat Milk Formula:
One of the basic advantages is the easy availability of goat’s milk over cow’s milk. Raw milk in the form of a homemade formula is one of the best nutrients for infants.Also, goat milk formula is more easily digestible than any other commercial formula.The natural homogenization of the fat molecules and the varied structure of the goat milk do make it easier for digestion.If any baby or infant is intolerant towards homemade formula then the next best alternative is goat milk formula.
Why Not the Commercial Milk Formula?
· It contains many genetically modified products
· It is not easily digestible
· More than 50% of the formula is filled with sugar and that too sugar from corn syrup
· It lacks from basic things like quality, nutrient and vitamin and mineral balance
· Fortified with synthetic vitamins and minerals
· Contains dangerous fats while missing out on the fats that are necessary for the development of the human brain
· It is a completely dead product with no nutrition in it whatsoever
· Some kinds of bacteria are necessary for the functioning of the human body. The commercial formula does not contain any of the nutrients that are necessary for the development of the human brain
Goat milk formula is gaining a lot of popularity all over the world. It is one of the best things for babies because of its high nutrient content, easily digestible property and ease of availability. It has a market presence in various countries around the world. And with rising population all over, the demand for goat milk infant formula is also expected to rise.